What Is It?
The Fall Collaboration Summits are an opportunity for new students/teams to get an introduction to Enactus and for our returning students/teams to share their knowledge and hear new ideas.
Why Should You Attend?
These summits are geared toward training, networking, career development, and collaboration. At each event, you’ll spend the day collaborating with other Enactus students and advisors on project development and team sustainability topics, as well as receiving networking advice and applying that advice in the Enactus Partner Company Career Fair.
When And Where Are They?
There will be five Fall Collaboration Summits:
- University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, AR - September 28
- University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA - October 5th
- Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw, GA - October 19th
- La Sierra University in Riverside, CA - October 25th
- Centenary University in Hackettstown, NJ - November 9th
Registration will close for everyone one week prior to each event