SUMMER LEADERSHIP SERIES
Sponsored by: KPMG
Content provided by: Robert Half
We have expanded the program this year by adding all new content from Robert Half and a pitch competition. 150 students will have access to the nationally recognized SkillSoft platform to help gain skills to increase success while also putting together a pitch for a competition in July.
Click here to view the syllabus.
Click here to view the course work descriptions and time commitments.
Apply today as the program is limited to 150 students! Must be 18 or over to participate.
Each student that fully completes the coursework and competes during the Pitch Competition will receive $50. The checks will be made out to Enactus teams.
Students will learn on the following topics:
- Virtual Leadership and Collaboration
- Design Thinking, Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- Multicultural Communication and Unconscious Bias
- Business Skills
- Time Management
- Escape your Brain: KPMG Design Thinking
What’s in it for you:
- SkillSoft course completions to add to your resume
- Critical skill development in areas valued by businesses
- LinkedIn Digital Badge
- Time with KPMG and Robert Half leadership via Zoom
You’ll be invited to the following virtual connections:
- Kickoff meeting on Wednesday, June 9, 4 pm CDT
- Meet the Mentors on Friday, June 11, 12:30 pm CDT
- Celebration meeting on Wednesday, July 14, 4 pm CDT
Questions? Email email@example.com