Upcoming Virtual Career Fairs:
March 27: 12-1:30 pm (cst)
April 17: 3-4:30 pm (cst)
September 25: 12-1:30 pm (cst)
October 23: 3-4:30 pm (cst)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to register.
Experience a unique, easy to use, online text-based event platform that was built exclusively for career and professional development.
Why should Enactus students attend?
- Students will have a chance to chat LIVE with recruiters from Enactus partner companies without leaving their computers!
- Make great connections before Enactus events
- Benefit to those students that are unable to attend the face-to-face career fairs at Enactus events
- Learn more about partner companies and the jobs and internships they have available
- Showcase Enactus experience by building a profile, uploading a resume and link to their LinkedIn profile
- Accelerate your job search! Students who participate in our LIVE chats have reported interviews and job offers almost immediately following the event!
How does the event work?
- Register – Create an account and complete profile (<5 mins)
- Explore - Login anytime to before the event to learn more about the participating companies
- Attend - On the event date/time, login and join the live session from anywhere
- Connect – During the event you’ll be matched in one-on-one timed, text-based chats with recruiters. Most chats are 10-12 minutes in length. Have your pitch ready!
Enactus Partner companies that have participated in the past: