Enactus Service Leadership Awards
Enactus Service Leadership Awards are presented on an annual basis in recognition of time invested through participation in Enactus activities. Qualifying Enactus students, within each award level, receive a pdf certificate and a great resume addition.
- An active member of an Enactus team.
- A user account on the Enactus portal.
- Complete a minimum number of service hours by participating in Enactus activities:
- 100 hours of service from May 3, 2021, to May 3, 2022, for Enactus Service Leadership Award
- 500 hours of service from May 3, 2021, to May 3, 2022, for Platinum Enactus Service Leadership Award
- 1,000 hours of service during Enactus tenure for Diamond Enactus Service Leadership Award
The 100-hour and 500-hour awards are earned per year. The 1,000-hour award is earned once in a student's Enactus tenure.
This is a self-nominated award. Students that have fulfilled the criteria should complete the nomination form. Your faculty advisor will then be notified to review and approve your nomination. The deadline to apply for the 2021-2022 academic year is 5 pm cdt May 3, 2022.
Click here for 2021-2022 academic year nomination form.